We are currently looking for a Campaigns and Administration Assistant to join our small team on a part time, fixed term contract. This is an exciting time to join The Equality Trust as we develop our projects in mental health inequalities, youth work, corporate governance and continue our role as co-secretariat to the All Party Parliamentary Group on Poverty and European and UK convener of the global Fight Inequality Alliance. You will be working with the Executive Director and her team to support the organisation to develop and deliver effective campaigns and there will also be opportunities to get involved in different aspects of The Equality Trust’s work.
- Salary is £24,000 per annum pro rata plus 6% employer pension contribution (rising to 7% employer contribution and 1% employee contribution from April 2019) and access to childcare vouchers.
- The post is initially for 10 months, with the possibility of an extension.
- This post is part time, 28 hours per week.
- The Equality Trust supports flexible working and is willing to discuss how working days/hours can be arranged to suit the needs of both The Equality Trust and the post holder.
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays pro rata.
Please download the application pack for full job description, person specification and details on how to apply.
Deadline for receipt of applications - 28th January 2019, 5pm (late applications will not be considered)
Interview date - 6th February 2019 at Resource for London