About this opportunity:
We're currently exploring different social media platforms and working towards making more interactive content to improve engagement with our online campaigning.
We would love to work with a keen social media enthusiast who can support us to map out a database of UK social media "influencers" who are interested in fighting inequality.
- researching online UK influencers, activists, commentators, vloggers/bloggers and celebrities (with a high-profile on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) who are interested in the topics of economic and social inequality;
- collating a database of these high-profile influencers/celebrities
- work on this remotely from wherever they choose
- there is no specific time limit on this project, but ideally, the volunteer could offer a few hours a week in order to complete work on the database over a few months. Or, if you've got a lot of free time right now and want to get the project done faster - that is also fine!
- There are no specific days or core hours for this volunteer role, just keep us regularly updated on how you're getting on with the project.
- This would be a good opportunity for someone looking for volunteering that can be done remotely and based around your own schedule;
- References are available once the project is completed to our satisfaction
- A strong interest in social media and its influence in shaping political issues
- A strong commitment to equality, diversity and social justice
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong IT and social media skills, especially with regards to creating a database
- Proactive, with an appropriate level of attention to detail and the ability to plan and organise own work and use own time effectively.
To apply for this volunteering role, email email@example.com with a short letter explaining how you feel you would be suited for the role.
Deadline to apply: Friday 20th September, 9:00am