Get advice

Do you have an equal pay issue in your workplace?

Alongside our campaign to change the systemic practices which result in unequal pay, we want to help you access support from a range of organisations that can help you to resolve an equal pay dispute in your workplace.

  • Your trade union: if you are a member of a trade union, speak to them for advice as they will have expertise in this area
  • Your local Citizens Advice or Law Centre
  • The Fawcett Society can offer legal advice support for women earning under £30,000 per year and who do not have access to legal advice