Got a minute? We'd love to hear your feedback.
Be part of the only dedicated campaign for reducing income inequality in the UK.
We need a groundswell of public opinion demanding that the gap between rich and the rest is reduced. This is where you come in.
Give regularly and become a supporter
Some suggested contributions:
- £5 per month (groups/organisations)
- £4 per month (friends' rate) and get our special The Equality Trust badge!
- £3 per month (waged individuals)
- £1 per month (low income individuals)
Make a one off donation
Every little bit helps, and we would still appreciate a one off donation!
Prefer not to donate online?
Please send a cheque payable to The Equality Trust to:
Freepost EQUALITY TRUST
You can donate regularly by standing order instead of signing up for Direct Debit online. Email Jo Wittams for our bank details. We will then collect one payment each month and we will enrol you in our Supporter Programme.
Supporter benefits include:
- Monthly email updates
- Priority invitations to events
- Free entry to our Supporter Conference
- You will be part of the only dedicated campaign for greater income equality in the UK
A larger donation would of course be gratefully received. We are an independent organisation funded by generous contributions from trusts, foundations and individual supporters. By committing to a regular donation, you will help to provide a secure basis for our campaign.
If you have any problems, or questions about becoming a supporter please contact email@example.com