Got a minute? We'd love to hear your feedback.
Affiliate To Us
The Equality Trust welcomes affiliation from organisations or groups (both incorporated and unincorporated) that wish to be fully informed about all aspects of economic inequality and how it affects the society or sector in which they operate (our affiliation programme complements our supporter programme for individuals which can be found here).
Our current affiliates can be viewed here.
We welcome applications from the worlds of business, trade unions and the public sector as well as from civil society, including co-ops, charities and social enterprises as well as campaign groups. To affiliate please complete this form and return to us either by email or post.
As an affiliate, you will automatically:
- Have direct access to our research team to discuss the latest data, evidence and research relating to inequality as it affects your areas of interest.
- Receive copies of all our publications, in various formats, free of charge.
- Be invited to at least one affiliates-only briefing and networking event each year with expert speakers.
- Receive priority invitations and free entry to our high-profile events.
- Have your logo listed on our affiliates page (which will link to your website when clicked).
- Receive a number of our egalitarian badges.
Affiliates can also sponsor different aspects of our work at competitive rates, including our:
- Newsletter - our informative, regular newsletter goes to thousands of people every month, including many prominent politicians, journalists and policy-makers as well as academics and commentators.
- Reports - our well-respected reports on issues relating to inequality also go to our entire mailing list as well as being transmitted to our growing social media following. Our reports receive regular and widespread press and media attention across print and digital formats.
- Website - our website typically receives over 50,000 views a month from over 20,000 users. Our affiliates can sponsor our entire website or sections of it such as the influential and widely read “About Inequality” section or our popular Local Groups section.
- Events - our flagship events Local Groups Day (summer) and Annual Conference (autumn) as well as other opportunities throughout the year are available for sponsorship. We very much welcome discussions around sponsored donation of venues or services in relation to events.
For those affiliates seeking a more in-depth relationship, we welcome discussions around the sponsorship of staff positions to produce original research into particular areas of interest relating to inequality. We can also provide affiliates with bespoke education and training on matters relating to economic inequality, equality and diversity for your staff, members or other stakeholders. We can also provide speakers for your events, including our Executive Director and various Trustees. These services will be provided at a competitive cost to suit your budget.
For further details about affiliation, sponsorship or partnership with The Equality Trust, please contact our Executive Director, Dr. Wanda Wyporska, at firstname.lastname@example.org